FZ has unveiled its latest premium Business Class seat at this year’s edition of the Arabian Travel Market. The Business Suite will be introduced on a number of the carrier’s newest aircraft in the last quarter of 2023 and will be deployed on select flights.
The Business Suite, designed exclusively for single-aisle aircraft, is the latest evolution in flydubai’s Business Class offering which will see 10 suites introduced to a number of the carrier’s newest aircraft before the end of 2023. The new seat will offer all passengers in Business Class direct aisle access, as well as added comfort and privacy.
flydubai is the launch customer for this brand-new seat. Close collaboration with Safran Seats, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of aircraft seats, and JPA Design, a multinational design company operating in the transportation, interiors, and product design arenas, has resulted in a uniquely flydubai and best-in-class Business Class seating product.
A decade of evolution in Business Class
May 2023 unveils The Business Suite: the first aircraft featuring the new Business Suite is expected to join the flydubai fleet in November. The new premium Business Class experience will be available on up to 6 aircraft by the first quarter of 2024 and will be scheduled on select longer flights around the flydubai network.
Business Suite features:
– Privacy and added comfort: from a fully-closed suite experience to a more traditional open-plan seat for greater social interaction, passengers will be able to choose their own level of privacy based on their mood.
– Discreet and thoughtful stowage solutions: will keep a passenger’s personal items readily accessible while maintaining a clutter-free living space.
1/ flydubai has unveiled its latest premium Business Class seat at this year’s edition of the Arabian Travel Market. The Business Suite will be introduced on a number of FZ's newest aircraft in the last quarter of 2023 and will be deployed on select flights. #PaxEx pic.twitter.com/YlK2qCF2YG
— Aeronews (@AeronewsGlobal) May 1, 2023
– Ambient lighting: has been set into the shell of the seat. It’s also been incorporated under the ottoman and inside personal stowage areas, so the entire suite has a relaxing ambience.
– Entertainment: Bluetooth allows the use of personal headphones with a 17-inch 4K built-in touchscreen for an immersive viewing experience, with hours of blockbuster movies and popular TV shows to enjoy.
– Dining: a selection of delicious meals, snacks and complimentary hot and cold beverages are available to passengers in Business Class. Hot meals from an internationally inspired menu are offered on flights over 90 minutes and lighter cold meals on shorter flights.
November 2021 introduces a new recliner Business Class seat: the new recliner seat was gradually introduced to the Business Class cabin of flydubai’s fleet as part of an ongoing product development programme. The 12 Business Class recliner product configuration is available on 12 Boeing 737 MAX 8 and is predominantly scheduled on shorter and medium routes.
November 2017 introduces the Lie-flat Business Class seat: the carrier’s signature lie-flat seat is available on 31 Boeing 737 MAX 8 (10 seat configuration) and three MAX 9 aircraft (16 seat configuration). This seat is designed for optimised comfort and is prioritised on the carrier’s medium and longer routes.
October 2013 launches Business Class offering: a milestone event in the carrier’s journey inspired by customer feedback. This saw flydubai move away from its initial no-frills business model to offer its passengers more options when travelling around the network. The 12 Business Class seat cabin configuration is available on 20 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft.